Wednesday, November 2, 2011

02.11. Latest Purchases

I got very lucky this weekend and ended up coming home with a fair few purchases! First of all I went to DFO Moorabin to visit the Peter Alexander store there as there are always great discounts!

Everything in store was an additional 30% off and as all of these items were already reduced, I got them for an absolute steal! If you love Peter Alexander but hate paying high prices for sleepwear then definitely make sure you visit the outlet store.
My next stop was Chadstone.
 Magenta coloured loafers from Aldo. I'm not a flat kind of girl, I usually wear heels every single day but as my back is starting to hurt more often I need to make compromises with myself. I am trying to wear flats at least a few days a week now.
 Keeping on my new obsession with magenta, I got some coloured jeans from Witchery. Obviously I won't be wearing them with my new shoes.They had a special offer on at Witchery so I ended up getting the Vanilla room fragrance for an extra $5.
 I planned to spend the rest of the weekend in bed with some trash tv viewing so I stopped by JB HIFI and added to my growing collection. My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is shameful viewing, but I absolutely love it!
A close up of my new Witchery top. I absolutely love the detailing! Unfortunately as it was on sale it wasn't included in the special deal but I just had to have it any way!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's good that you are wearing flats every so often. I should have done that too back in the day and I would not have permanently sore feet now. The colour of the flats is gorgeous by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They were only $79.95 which I thought was a bit of a steal. I will see how often I wear them, if they get a bit of wear then I might go back and get this great turquoise colour too!

    ReplyDelete