Sunday, October 30, 2011

30.10.





I am majorly missing the fact that Australia doesn't really celebrate Halloween! I grew up in Scotland (where Halloween originated - not America) so we used to put so much effort dressing up to go guising ('trick-or-treating') and perform for every house in the neighborhood. I wish I had friends that would happily go to a decent dress up party with me. I think there are a few clubs in Melbourne doing something tomorrow night but I doubt many people will really make the effort.

Apparently Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom are hosting a Halloween party that will rival Heidi Klum's annual party, so I'm sure both will have an amazing guest list. I can't wait to see what all of the guests dress up as!

For everyone who is lucky enough to be in the northern hemisphere Happy Halloween!!!

 Sources: refinery29/tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment