Sunday, August 21, 2011

21.08


Reading homework I'd set myself this weekend. I love fashion books. At the moment I'm reading "In Fashion" by Annemarie Iverson. Its a really great book if you're thinking about pursuing a career of any form within the fashion industry. I think it is mainly aimed at high school students but I've found it informative nonetheless. If you've read Kelly Cutrone's "If You Have To Cry, Go Outside" and enjoyed it then I would recommend her second book, "Normal Gets You Nowhere". It is less about the fashion industry and more about Kelly's life mantra, but if you're a fan of hers then I'm sure you'll love it regardless!

The September issues of my favourite magazines - Vogue, Harper's Bazaar & Russh. This months Russh is themed around "Out of this world" and some of the concepts of packing up and exploring the unknown have really hit a nerve with me. I've made at least five different life decisions while in the shower today!

No comments:

Post a Comment