Monday, August 22, 2011

22.08


I haven't bought any new clothes for 6 weeks since I was in Europe which I am pretty proud of! However I can't keep leather leggings off my mind, I've been wanted a pair for at least 4 months! I just found somewhere I can get them custom made but the only problem is I have to order them online by giving my measurements and I'm always too forgetful to buy a measuring tape. I am going to try and get them tomorrow. If they turn out a success then I may post the link if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

  1. I had a faux pair from Bardot that I LOVED but they ripped at the knee and I havent bought any since!

    Im dying for some more, I did also come across a customer made leather website but have since lost the link! If they work out please let me know!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather pants, I bought some Topshop ones off eBay and have absolutely lived in them this winter! x

    ReplyDelete