Wednesday, August 31, 2011

31.08



Ever since I found All Saints a few years ago on one of my trips home to the UK, I've been in love with their clothing.  I'm so happy that they have done this as part of their current campaign, the work that goes in to an embellished item like this is amazing and should truly be appreciated & treasured for what it is. Part of the reason why I started this blog was to document on my desire to reduce my clothing consumption, and also my exploration and learning in fabrics, construction and garment care. I wish it was possible to know more about garments before purchasing them - hopefully one day!

Anyone else who finds this interesting should really read "To Die for: Is Fashion Wearing Out the World" by Lucy Siegle. It absolutely changed the way I think and feel for this industry. I will definitely be doing some more posts on it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment