Thursday, August 25, 2011

25.08



London has been declared as the world's top fashion capital of 2011, and this has only served to remind me how much I love this city! I'm heading back over at the end of the year for a few days between spending Christmas in Glasgow with my family (where I call "home"), and then Paris for NYE with my parents as that is where they live. Fingers crossed for the right amount of snow, enough to be romantic, but not to be snowed in or out! I have trains to catch! I've been flirting with the idea of moving back over to Europe lately, either London to look for similar work as to what I am doing in Australia or going to learn French full time in Paris. The only thing holding me back is my job, I love my little work family too much! Some decisions that should be so easy are often the hardest!

Sources: Tumblr, Fashion Toast, Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment