Monday, September 26, 2011

26.09.




Here are a few random snaps from my weekend. I went to Parklife in Melbourne with a big group of friends and had the best time I have had at a festival in a long time. The weather was looking a little ominous at the start of the day but turned out perfect, and after a few drinks and dancing around I'm sure we would have been oblivious to any weather conditions Melbourne could have thrown at us. The highlights of the day were DJ's Diplo and Mylo, and then randomly finding YumCha dumplings to snack on - way better than usual festival food selection! I wore a MinkPink floral dress which is featured in their latest campaign with a loosely knitted Cheap Monday black sweater, biker boots and my Wayfarers. Sunday was a perfect end to the weekend - breakfast and coffee with friends, and the rest of the day on the couch watching Suits with the weekend Financial Review & Vogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment